Saturday, June 20, 2009

MILEY CYRUS


Miley Cyrus admits she’s “creeped out” by Twitter — but she still insists on messaging her fans.The Hannah Montana star, 16, has made a point of saying she writes all her own posts on the popular social-networking site, but is a little uneasy about having the technology at her disposal.

“Twitter is a weird thing for me,” says Miley. “I like it but it worries me that people know exactly where you are. It creeps me out. But I do Twitter and I do it all myself. Nobody else could write the crazy, silly things that I write!”

Cyrus recently revealed how she has “reconnected” with her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas.“He’s my best friend, and we still hang out all the time,” she said. “We’ve definitely reconnected. We don’t know what’s going to happen in the future, but right now we’re just kind of kicking it and hanging out as much as we can.”


Google Groups
Subscribe to Indian Masala Hot Wallpapers
Email:
Visit this group
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online